Convergence Management Consultants
Convergence Management Consultants works collaboratively with clients to solve strategic issues that matter.
Assignments are customized and fact-based; they may use strategy, marketing, research, analytics and training capabilities to achieve objectives such as building clients' marketplace reputation and customer relationships, accelerating business revenues - often from new sources, improving margins and optimizing organizational performance.
We have lengthy experience and unique capabilities that enable and differentiate our services, particularly in areas such as the following:
- Business-to-business research with purchase decision making units. We are particularly skilled in the conduct of executive interviews and the development from research of a fact-base of users' perceptions and attitudes regarding clients and their offerings.
- Customer relationship management to acquire and retain customers, and increase their value, and to measure and examine customers' perceptions and their profitability.
- Distribution channel strategy to assess, design and optimize market access and profitability.
- Enterprise and line of business start-up, early stage assistance and guidance to provide operational, marketing and strategy support to entrepreneurs and organizations.
- Executive training customized to the marketing, relationship marketing, marketing planning and strategy requirements of individual organizations.
- Innovation to conceive and assess alternative target markets, identify new product concepts and business models, sharpen positioning, and accelerate the time to first customer.
- Marketing planning to enable goal attainment while retaining flexibility and responsiveness in fluid marketplaces.
- Strategic planning to help firms succeed, especially in volatile markets where the future may be unknowable.
- Supporting the Board of Directors with appropriate metrics and more diligent governance of the marketing function.
Our clients are B2B and B2C companies, public sector organizations, and not-for-profits. We have worked extensively with firms of all sizes, in most industries, in all life-cycle stages, in over 20 countries. Our clients include well-known firms in the technology, communications, financial services, manufacturing and retail sectors, and fast-growing tech companies in hardware, software, outsourcing, digital convergence, mobile devices, and internet and cloud-enabled businesses in areas such as gaming, etailing and the social and sharing economies. Because clients face different challenges and have diverse needs and circumstances, all work is customized to the requirements of individual organizations.
We are committed to bringing clients leading-edge strategic consulting services. We have authored four books and over 100 articles to capture and communicate current and emerging strategic business concepts based on proven theory and demonstrated experience that can benefit clients.
Recent book and articles: